Emulator Needed for Intel 80960 KB Processor

Emulator Needed for Intel 80960 KB Processor

Post by Naveed ur Rahm » Sat, 27 Sep 2003 02:16:22

I am in need of an In circuit Emulator for the 80960 KB processor.

If any one is interesting to sell such an in circuit Emulator for this
particular processor or can suggest a solution provider, please
contact me
at:

I would be obliged.

Naveed ur Rahman.

1. Architectural Simulation for Intel iAPX processors through software

Hi

Anybody know about publications regarding CPU simulators, designs,
implementations etc. I'm looking for really technical docs. I'm working on a
Simulator for the Pentium II, including it's branch prediction algorithms,
pipelines, cache, etc.

Thanks

2. FS Atari 1040 ST, Clr Monitor

3. need a math co-processor emulator

4. OT: MacOS Conduit Installation Q

5. Need C64 Word Processor

6. Announcing VAXcluster Shutdown V1.0

7. Need Copy of Intel 4004 Instruction Set

8. @Home speed question -- ISA or PCI network card? Speed check program?

9. Processor Opcodes needed, Z80, 6510

10. Cartridges >128 kB