Help on a game

Post by Tim » Thu, 15 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know about a game call "Ms Pac Man Attack"?  I can not find
a working copy anywhere.  Can anyone help?

Thanks.

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

When someone sends a file to the newsgroup with an attachment what do
you do with it. Do I join it as the first part doesn't work without it.
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please help me as I
much software in this state. Thanks.
Regards.
--
James A.Sheffield.

2. Errcode 122 - Redhat Linux question

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!!

4. QEdit

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. Install says "Drive C: is corrupted and cannot be repaired"

7. "Winsta0\default" for interactive window

8. HELP - can somebody help me name this arcade game??

9. HELP!My EA games wont work!It says CPU JAM!PLEASE HELP!

10. HELP HELP HELP ????

11. HELP PLEASE, HELP PLEASE, HELP PLEASE!!!

12. HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!!!!!