risk analysis of spore dispersal

Post by Meindert de Jo » Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:48:42

Greetings.       Herewith a last minute message from my dead TPEJONG
Account (TPE: Theoretical Production Ecology, Wageningen University). I
completed the Fortran program 'SPORESIM' to simulate dispersal of airborne
spores in a vegetation. SPORESIM can be linked to PCSTACKS (a Gaussian
plume model) to make a risk analysis based on spore dispersal in a large
area. We've recently published this in 'Aerobiologia' and deterrmined
safety zones. I would like to install SPORESIM upon invitation. Sporesim is
described in Ecological Modelling and free available (see my ...biosanitation
and ...meindertdejong website; my CV is also available from these sites).

Organic Agriculture
Marijkeweg 22
6709 PG Wageningen
The Netherlands