dynamic simulation with hysys

Post by Rahel » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:45:42

Hi All,
I am a MS student in chemical engineering,I have a project with
HYSYS2.4.1.
I have some problems in dynamic mode of hysys. when I run a column
in dynamic mode, some flow rates become negetive .even the flow rate of some
input streams become negative.
Please help me how I can solve my problem.
Thanks

1. IGCC Dynamic Simulation

Fluor Daniel Applied Computer Solutions offers dynamic simulation
services.   We have added a recent paper on IGCC (Integrated
Gasification Combined Cycle) dynamic simulation to our web page:

http://www.fdacs.com/dynam/igcc/igcc.html

Other Fluor Daniel dynamic simulation applications include:

* Fractionation Column Relief Load Reduction
* Fractionation Column Control Analysis
* Hydroprocessing Unit Depressuring
* Steam Production and Distribution Systems
* Heat Exchanger Tube Rupture
* Low Temperature Metallurgy Selection
* Compressor Surge Control
* First of a Kind Plants.

To find out more, please visit our web site:

http://www.fdacs.com

Cal Depew
Fluor Daniel Applied Computer Solutions

2. slow network/every 15/20 min hangs network for few seconds

3. Molecular Dynamics simulation

4. Road Runner dumb ass support a transcript

5. A new Object-Oriented dynamic modeling and simulation tool

6. Bind 9 fail to start on Solaris8 (w/ 256 IP alias). HELP!

7. Rigorous Dynamic complete plant simulation tool

8. Microsoft Word attachments

9. Dynamic Simulation

10. Immediate Job Opening for Dynamic Simulation Experts

11. Distillation Relief Load Dynamic Simulation

12. Simulation/System Dynamics package

13. MIT Summer Program: Modeling & Simulation for Dynamic Transportation Management Systems