Atari 7800 carts - UK dumper?

Post by Stuart Campbel » Wed, 19 May 1999 04:00:00

Is there anyone in the UK with the ability to dump 7800 carts for use with
Dan Boris' great new emulator? I have 24 carts here which haven't been
dumped, and I'd be happy to lend them out to anyone who could do it.

1. Atari 7800 Emulator?

    Say, does anyone know if there's any chance of seeing an Atari 7800
emulator?  It looks like quite an interesting machine and it'd be kind of
neat to have one.

    And a Mystic Marathon arcade emulator...

2. Zoltrix modems

3. Atari 7800 Emulation Help

4. Partition options for large hard drive w/FAT32

5. ATARI 7800 MARIA CHIP DOC?

6. How to Update field by SQL

7. Atari 7800 emulator?? TB-16?

8. British Call Waiting

9. Atari 7800 emulators

10. Is anyone working on an Atari 7800 emulator ?

11. Cart Dumper

12. Schematic for cart dumper

13. I'm looking for any 7800 roms