Postponement of IJCS Special Issue on Parallel and Distributed Simulation Systems

Postponement of IJCS Special Issue on Parallel and Distributed Simulation Systems

Post by Christopher D Carothe » Thu, 27 Mar 1997 04:00:00

        Due to circumstances beyond our control, the International
Journal of Computer Simulation (IJCS), has lost its publisher.  The
editor, Dr. George Zobrist, is attempting to find a new publisher and
is optimistic he will be successful, but there are no guarantees.
Because of this uncertainty, I have decided to postpone the upcoming
special issue on Parallel and Distributed Simulation Systems until this
situation is resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have
caused prospective authors. When Dr. Zobrist has secured a new
publisher, we plan to re-schedule this special issue.

                Sincerely,

                Chris Carothers,
                IJCS Guest Editor

--
Christopher D Carothers
uucp:     ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!cc!chrisc

1. Postponement of IJCS Special Issue on Parallel and Distributed Simulation Systems

        Due to circumstances beyond our control, the International
Journal of Computer Simulation (IJCS), has lost its publisher.  The
editor, Dr. George Zobrist, is attempting to find a new publisher and
is optimistic he will be successful, but there are no guarantees.
Because of this uncertainty, I have decided to postpone the upcoming
special issue on Parallel and Distributed Simulation Systems until this
situation is resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have
caused prospective authors. When Dr. Zobrist has secured a new
publisher, we plan to re-schedule this special issue.

                Sincerely,

                Chris Carothers,
                IJCS Guest Editor

--
Christopher D Carothers
uucp:     ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!cc!chrisc

2. Serial Cards

3. CFP -- SCS Joint Special-Issue on Parallel and Distributed Simulation.

4. Message DLL's problems

5. Call for Papers: Special Issue on Advances in Parallel and Distributed Simulation

6. Random Alphanumeric string

7. IJCS Special Issue on Modeling and Simulation of Routing Protocols

8. need help : anti relay failed.....

9. CFP: PRESENCE Special Issue on Autonomous Agents, Adaptive Behaviors and Distributed Simulations

10. PRESENCE Special Issue on Autonomous Agents, Adaptive Behaviors, and Distributed Simulations

11. IJCS Special issue

12. IJCS Special Issue Postponed

13. IJCS Special Issue