online ZX Spectrum Emulator

Post by Lee Tudo » Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:55:40

Hello there i'm working on a new ZX Spectrum Emulator
on my Java emulation site, its very under construction
but you can play most of the games..

http://www.webappuk.com/emul8/default.htm

Feel free to visit it and give me some feedback on
what you see

Lee

online ZX Spectrum Emulator

Post by Brian Whit » Sun, 24 Feb 2002 23:17:43

Quote:>Hello there i'm working on a new ZX Spectrum Emulator
>on my Java emulation site, its very under construction
>but you can play most of the games..

>http://www.webappuk.com/emul8/default.htm

>Feel free to visit it and give me some feedback on
>what you see

What can it do that the JAVA emulator on World of Spectrum cant ?

online ZX Spectrum Emulator

Post by Lee Tudo » Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:31:07

Quote:> What can it do that the JAVA emulator on World of Spectrum cant ?

Pokes in real time for infinate lives etc :)) I just need a big list..

Post by Lee Tudo » Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:32:40

Quote:> > What can it do that the JAVA emulator on World of Spectrum cant ?

Plus it plays sound without installing any plugins or updated VMs