Direct X bad side effect?

Post by (Mr Bungholio » Thu, 05 Mar 1998 04:00:00

On some emulators, I believe that use Direct X (of which I have
version 5 installed) why is it that when I shut them down everything
on my windows desktop is HUGE. Is there any way to return things to
normal when this happens other than rebooting the PC?

Thanks

Direct X bad side effect?

Post by Jack Follansb » Thu, 05 Mar 1998 04:00:00

>On some emulators, I believe that use Direct X (of which I have
>version 5 installed) why is it that when I shut them down everything
>on my windows desktop is HUGE. Is there any way to return things to
>normal when this happens other than rebooting the PC?

Why I can't say (at this point, anyway - I'm just learning the ins and
outs of DX and COM) but if you have quickres (one of the "powertoys")
installed, you can change modes easily.

You can download the powertoys from Microsoft. You shouldn't have too
much trouble finding them.

Jack