Looking for MULE game for the C64

Post by El Catal » Sat, 03 Jun 1995 04:00:00

This is the greatest game ever made. I'm wanting it to run
on my C634 emulator for the Amiga. Anyone got this great
title?

Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
Silencio es a menudo mal interpretado, pero nunca mal citado.

1. Looking for C64 game M.U.L.E.

Hi,
  I'm looking for a C64 game named MULE and some sort of emulator or some
way to run it on a PC. (I'm fairly new to C64 emulators btw).
  Also if you know of other newsgroups, web pages, or stores I could
search I would love that info.

Thanks,
  Jim

2. &nbsp

3. MULE for C64 Emulater

4. Q: How to use Multimail with outlook express

5. Looking for a C64-game...

6. Nice OS with a board

7. Looking for a C64 Game...

8. unsubscribe

9. Are you looking for any c64 game / tool / cartridge?

10. Looking for C64 Adventure Games

11. looking for c64 mountainclimbing game

12. Looking for a C64 Gameshow game.....

13. looking for C64 .T64 or .D64 format games for C64s emulator