MAME on UK TV last night.

Post by Simo » Mon, 28 Jul 1997 04:00:00

It was shown on Sky's Computer Channel, as part of a retro-arcade slot.

'Go get it' was the message.
'Dont forget to delete those roms after 24hrs if you dont have the
machine'

The reviewers said the games looked crap, but playable.

They were talking through thier arses.

No URLs where given, but they told you to search in Yahoo! for details.

Sooner that fat-bastard Barry has an heart-attack the better.

Simon.

MAME on UK TV last night.

Post by Jere » Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:00:00

>It was shown on Sky's Computer Channel, as part of a retro-arcade slot.

Yeah I saw it too. Jeez that show pisses me off !!! I can't believe
how pathetic their reviews of E3 have been. All the good stuff that
was around and all they can show is the numerous Mario 64 clones on
offer.

Quote:

>'Go get it' was the message.
>'Dont forget to delete those roms after 24hrs if you dont have the
>machine'
>The reviewers said the games looked crap, but playable.

>They were talking through thier arses.

Their reviewers talk like they're experts but they really are novices
and it shows Oh so often :)

Quote:>No URLs where given, but they told you to search in Yahoo! for details.

>Sooner that fat-bastard Barry has an heart-attack the better.

I tape the show now so that I can fast forward over BBB's mumblings.
Why can't we have a decent Computer Games show in the UK !!!

Quote:>Simon.

Jeremy