HELP: MPS 1526!!

Post by Francesco Buquicchi » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know how (and IF) to connect (and USE) a Commodore MPS 1526
printer to a normal PC?

Do I need a special driver and a special cable? I don't know almost
anything about PCs, and I would like to use my old printer with my new
machine.

Please, answer me by email, since I don't feel confortable in using
Netscape NG client (I took 3 days to find this NG and post the
message...)

Thank you for your consideration and your patience!

Ciao!

Francesco Buquicchio

1. HELP: MPS 1526!!

Does anyone know how (and IF) to connect (and USE) a Commodore MPS 1526
printer to a normal PC?

Do I need a special driver and a special cable? I don't know almost
anything about PCs, and I would like to use my old printer with my new
machine.

Please, answer me by email, since I don't feel confortable in using
Netscape NG client (I took 3 days to find this NG and post the
message...)

Thank you for your consideration and your patience!

Ciao!

Francesco Buquicchio

2. Bell Canada Announces Worldlinks Web Site

3. MPS-802 (1526) printer driver wanted

4. Set permissions on shares created in ADSI?

5. MPS-802 (1526) printer driver wanted PLEASE!!!

6. PowerMac 7200 Problem

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. Hi, looking for someone to test netmeeting for my microsoft explorer test

9. Connect an MPS 803 to a PC

10. GeoCable II vs MPS 803?

11. PrintMaster/PrintShop wanted that works with MPS-802

12. PrintShop/Master with MPS-802 driver Wanted

13. Trouble using Commodore MPS 1000 in Win3.1