I am sharing my MAME rom collection along with others

Post by tiff » Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:04:40

I am sharing my MAME rom collection along with others

Spread the word.
Anyone who wants to share feel free to join me.
Downloading, uploading, or chatting 24/7.

Download the program http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/
My hub address is "anythinggoesemulation.no-ip.info"
You will have to put that info in the program to connect.

 Right now I am sharing MAME emulators and roms.
Not to mention a few other things one might like.

 Please give it a try. A great source for emulation.

Consoles,etc