Windows CE Emulator

Post by Mac EM » Sat, 12 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know if one is available?

Thanks,
Jim

Windows CE Emulator

Post by QBal » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I believe you will find an excellent on (because it was made by microsoft)
on MSDN. It is included in the WinCE SDK. If you have trouble finding it let
me know. There is also a good AutoPC emulator as well on the site.

Quentin Young

Quote:> Does anyone know if one is available?

> Thanks,
> Jim

Windows CE Emulator

Post by Mac EM » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Thank you. Unfortunately I do not have the money for the Windows CE Toolkit
for Visual C++ ($199 US) which is required for using the SDK. Does the
emulator still work without the Toolkit?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/cetools/downloads/devkits.asp

Quote:> I believe you will find an excellent on (because it was made by microsoft)
> on MSDN. It is included in the WinCE SDK. If you have trouble finding it
let
> me know. There is also a good AutoPC emulator as well on the site.

> Quentin Young

Windows CE Emulator

Post by QBal » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Being a rather cheap person ;-), I would have never recommended it if the
emulator did not work without VC++. It works great in fact. All you need to
do is download the sdk, unpack, and install. If you run into any trouble let
me know.

Quentin Young

> Thank you. Unfortunately I do not have the money for the Windows CE
Toolkit
> for Visual C++ ($199 US) which is required for using the SDK. Does the
> emulator still work without the Toolkit?

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/cetools/downloads/devkits.asp

> > I believe you will find an excellent on (because it was made by
microsoft)
> > on MSDN. It is included in the WinCE SDK. If you have trouble finding it
> let
> > me know. There is also a good AutoPC emulator as well on the site.

> > Quentin Young

Windows CE Emulator

Post by Ian Dale » Thu, 17 Aug 2000 07:47:29

I myself gave up on the idea Jim, I have instead investigated hosting my
system through a WAP server and using a Nokia Mobile phone to do the job.
The CE programming gig just got too hard, especially since Microsoft just
revamped it.

I imagine by the time my project becomes reality, customers will just have
to think about placing an order and it will happen :-)

Ian

Quote:> Does anyone know if one is available?

> Thanks,
> Jim

1. Windows CE emulators

Does anyone know if there are any console / arcade emulators out for Windows
CE yet?

I'd prefer it if you could reply direct to me ... just take the spam out of
my address ... don't check the newsgroups all that often.

Thanks.

2. Tracking Mutuals inside 401k, etc

3. Windows CE Emulator

4. Apple II GS Boot Disk Needed

5. ATTN: Screenshots of C64 emulator for Windows CE available!

6. Can I host a .NET control in a browser?

7. Emulator + Windows CE

8. File Drag'n Drop

9. Dos Emulator for Windows CE

10. ATTN: Screenshots of C64 emulator for Windows CE available!

11. HAS ANYONE USED COMEBACK 64 FOR WINDOWS CE?

12. ComeBack 64 for Windows CE

13. C64/ Windows CE