Connect an MPS 803 to a PC

Post by cdipok » Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:03:20

Hello, I saved an MPS 803 four months ago (you can see it at
http://web.tiscali.it/alocin2000/mps803.html ), and I wish to use it
with the PC. I have a XE1541 cable. Does someone know how can I do it?

Thanks.

1. GeoCable II vs MPS 803?

I have just picked up an MPS 803 printer from a car boot sale for 1.

Doing my usual dismantling routine, clean up and component maintenance, the
printer looks and works as good as new! However my dilemma is I was just
about to buy the GeoCable II so that I could print direct to my Epson Stylus
Color 740.

Should I continue with this purchase and put the MPS 803 up for auction? The
reason I am asking is that I have read some rather poor opinions of the MPS
series of printers within these newsgroups. Is the GeoCable II a better
option than an MPS 803?

--
ShrieKbacK!

2. How ot add new bitmap buttons to toobar

3. How to connect an MPS 801 printer to a PC?

4. vibrato

5. Cable to connect C64 to PC anyone?

6. Recording LP's to CD's

7. 1571 drive problem after connecting to a PC

8. Problem with Taskpad

9. Reading CP/M disks with a 1571 connected to a pc?

10. Trying to connect 1541 to PC......

11. Connecting C64 to PC?

12. CONNECTING C64 TO PC

13. CMD HD - Connected to a PC?