Does anyone have an APPLE II or APPLE II gs Emulator

Does anyone have an APPLE II or APPLE II gs Emulator

Post by Jacob Diem » Sat, 23 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I need an apple 2 or apple2gs emulator for dos or windows please.
Thanx

| Lovely Spam, wonderful Spam!                   |

Post by Graeme Humphri » Sun, 24 Dec 1995 04:00:00

: I need an apple 2 or apple2gs emulator for dos or windows please.
: Thanx
        Ok, this isn't intended to be rude, but there is a newsgroup
specifically for apple II emulators.  No IIgs as far as I know, however.
I also forget the name of the newsgroup at this time... help me out someone!

: --
: ==================================================
: | Lovely Spam, wonderful Spam!                   |
: ==================================================

Post by John M. Vog » Sun, 24 Dec 1995 04:00:00

: : I need an apple 2 or apple2gs emulator for dos or windows please.
: : Thanx
:       Ok, this isn't intended to be rude, but there is a newsgroup
: specifically for apple II emulators.  No IIgs as far as I know, however.
: I also forget the name of the newsgroup at this time... help me out someone!

it's comp.apple2.emulators
That should get you started.
*or* check out ftp://robot.asimov.net/pub/apple_II/
That site has all the emulators and info, along with a nice .html
document that helps you decide which emulator you'd want.  Also has a
nice selection of apple2 disk images.
I highly recommend applePC 2.30B as a MSDOS-based emulator.
The program's quite small, but runs apple software quite well.
If you get that, make sure you grab the apple ROM images as well.  Most
of the emulators don't come with them included.

Regards,
John

1. roms for gameboy,sega and apple II/gs

Hello Folks,

I want roms for Gameboy, Sega Master System and Apple II.GS.
If anyone have those roms or images on CD-Rom, please answer
me.

My E-Mail adres:

I hope anyone answer me. I will pay for the CD-Rom. If it
possible anyone in the Netherlands. Because of payment.

Greetings from Powwow HQ.

2. Routing Table

3. Can I read Apple II+ (DOS 3.3) files on a pc?

4. 3.0 problem "msmoney.mny" file

5. apple II emulator...

6. Profibus, Modbus, BACnet

7. Apple II hardware emulator for C64????

8. Between Regular and Context Free Languages

9. Apple II emulator for win95

10. Apple II Emulator

11. how to read apple II disks in a 1541 ?

12. Apple II / Commodore 64 game conversion!

13. IBM>1541,1571,1581, &/or >Apple Image writer II