NDPS upgrade

Post by Slutcaptai » Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:09:21

Hi!  I was performing an update on the network for our 95 and 2k pc's.  It
involved upgrading the Client for 95 to 3.31.2.9.  I have one user that for
some reason cannot have the printers pushed down to him.  In fact I cannot
see the printers in Network Neighborhood in the Tree at all.  Any ideas?  I
appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Troy

1. NW 5: Public NDPS VS Controled NDPS Prinet ?

Hello everyone,

I just would like to know what is the difference beetween public NDPS prinet
Versus Controled NDP printer ?

It seems public NDPS printer are much more easy to setup (I did one without
specially knowledge), but is there some good reasons to setup private NDPS
printer ?

We are a very small company with 10 jetdirect HP 2100 printers, and I like
to make everything easy ;>))

Best regards,

Olivier Borgeaud

2. traps & more (Second version)

3. NDPS 2.0 vs NDPS 1.0

4. Redistribution of Routing Information

5. Three Quick Questions (upgrade,sp,ndps)

6. Printer data

7. PIX and NDPS printers

8. ISQED Starts Monday 3/24 - Wednesday 3/26

9. HP 6127 printer and NDPS

10. NW6 NDPS and HP printers

11. NDPS problem

12. NDPS:adding resources to the Broker

13. NDPS printers wont install on windows 2000 wkst with user rights