Value of 250-user 3.12 license?

Post by Mike Gilbe » Sat, 15 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I have a site that may find itself with an extra 250-user Netware 3.12 server
license.  Does anybody know if such a beast would have a resale value, and if
so about how much it might be worth?

summarize for the net.

Thanks,

Mike Gilbert

Post by Richard Slob » Tue, 18 Jun 1996 04:00:00

>I have a site that may find itself with an extra 250-user Netware 3.12 server
>license.  Does anybody know if such a beast would have a resale value, and if
>so about how much it might be worth?

It most certainly does have resale value.  Take a look at what brand
new 250-user 3.12 licenses cost (quite a bit); if you undercut that by
a significant amount, you should definitely be able to sell it.