NW 4.1 menusystem

Post by Jan van de Wo » Fri, 12 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

Today we're working on a NW4.1 system in bindery emulation. This works
fine, but not the reason why we've bought 4.1. If i wanted to network
i would have bought 3.12. We want NDS. But the first problem is
finding a good menusystem for DOS-use. Dougmenu 1.76 (or something
near) does not work, because it reads groups from bindery and has
never even heard of NDS. Does anyone know a good menu-system for NDS?

Bye,

Jan van de Wouw

NW 4.1 menusystem

Post by Kees van Duy » Wed, 24 Apr 1996 04:00:00

>Hello,
>Today we're working on a NW4.1 system in bindery emulation. This works
>fine, but not the reason why we've bought 4.1. If i wanted to network
>i would have bought 3.12. We want NDS. But the first problem is
>finding a good menusystem for DOS-use. Dougmenu 1.76 (or something
>near) does not work, because it reads groups from bindery and has
>never even heard of NDS. Does anyone know a good menu-system for NDS?
>Bye,
>Jan van de Wouw

There is a beta-version of DMENU for NW4. Don't know the current
status, but as far as I have tested it, I have not seen any bugs.

Keezzz

1. Menusystem for NW 4.1

Hello,

Momentarily we're working with Netware 4.1 in bindery emulation. All
our workstation operate under MSDOS. Therefor I need a good menusystem
(like dougmenu) that works with NDS. Does anyone know such a programm?

Bye,
Jan.

2. Conversion of images into *.RAW format

3. downgrading form NW 4.10 SFT III to NW 4.10

4. How does SYS$SETDDIR() works?

5. NW 4.1 to NW 4.11

6. FSP binaries anyone?

7. NW 4.1's coexistence with NW 4.11

8. nw 4.10 communicating to nw 3.12 ghost

9. NW 4.10 to NW 5 Migration

10. Y2K Network Testing - NW 4.11, NW 4.10

11. RE - Anyone had problems migrating from NW 4.10 to NW 5?

12. NW 4.1 - no networks shown - error occuring randomly