1. NW5 SP3A + NFS v2.4 (NFS services for Netware 5)
NTS tells me to change a value in my SYS:ETC/NFSSERV.CFG file -- and I don't
Except for a particularly irritating problem this change is supposed to help
with the addition of a different UNIXLIB.NLM they've sent me, my NFS server
has been running just fine.
So I'm wondering if the file normally would not exist in the version that
I'm running, and that they are simply assuming I'm running a later (for
NW5.1?) version of NFS that DOES have this file.
Experiences? SHOULD I have this file, given the release of NW and NFS that
I'm running? And if I SHOULD, where can I get the default setup for it, which
should surely represent what's running here without one right now?
The entries offered in the KnowledgeBase (when searched for NFSSERV.CFG)
certainly suggests the file should exist, but the same entries also suggest
to me that they're documenting NFS v3 for NW5.1, too.
+-"Never Underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of mag tapes"--+
| Systems Design Specialist - Lead AT&T: (814) 865-1818 |
| Library Computing Services FAX: (814) 863-3560 |
| E3 Paterno Library "I'd rather be dancing..." |
| Penn State University A host is a host from coast to coast, |
| University Park, PA 16802 And no one will talk to a host that's close |
| VMS GopherMeister Is busy, hung or dead. |
+------"He's dead, Jim. I'll get his tricorder. You take his wallet."-------+
[apologies to DeForest Kelley, 1920-1999]
<A Href="http://perdita.lcs.psu.edu">home page</a>
<a Href="http://perdita.lcs.psu.edu/junkdec.htm">junk mail declaration</a>
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
X AGAINST HTML MAIL
3. NW 5.0 NFS Server - HP-UX 10.20 NFS Client
4. - Any date for the Epson 3200 for US?
5. Udated NFS gateway NLM's for NFS 2.1?
6. Myth II
7. Differences between NetWare NFS 2.1 and IntranetWare NFS Services
8. Pocket PC version???
9. printing configurations under NFS/NFS gateway
10. Need help for NFS Gateway/NFS printing
11. Problems with NFS under NetWare / NFS Gateway
12. Help needed - NFS Maestro can't nfs mount a shared directory
13. (PC) NFS FAQ - all you need to know on NFS