Netware SDK Component Downloads?

Post by Isaha » Wed, 21 May 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can download only selected components of the
Netware SDK (e.g. client for Win95 only) ? Instead of the entire 20MB of
it?

I read somewhere that Compuserve has a Netware forum having separately
downloadable components; does it exist anywhere else?

Thanks in advance

1. Netware SDK for Netware 3.x?

I'm trying to get a copy of the Novell Netware SDK for version 3 of
Netware - the earlier the better!

I have an old DOS program which uses Int 21 to gain the Netware
Connection number as 2 characters (call 0DCh).

I need to be able to use 3-digit connection numbers, so I acquired the
current SDK, and re-built the application, using a load of new calls.

But, my program has grown in size by over 50k, and I don't have that
memory to spare!

If anyone can point me to where I can acquire an old version of the
SDK, or give me any other help, I'd be really grateful, as I need to
be able to build a smaller .OBJ, even if that means dropping Netware
4-specific support.

Gary Rowe

[Anti-Spam] Remove the Month from my address to reply - thanks!
[/Anti-Spam]

2. Seagate ST318436LC and Origin200

3. Download Cisco SESM Platform SDK or ID

4. Help: Code Source for diagnostic!!!!

5. Windows Telephony SDK Available for Download

6. FS:XBOX, 2 CONT., 5 awesome games(no joke), DVD KIT $400

7. Visual Studio help Error

8. Netware SDK programmers please help!

9. Where can I find NetWare SDK for C/C++(for DOS or WIN32)?

10. Simple NetWare SDK Question