Wanted to buy: netware 3.12, 250 users

Post by Paul Chandl » Wed, 21 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Colleagues,

A school with which I am associated is presently happily running netware
3.12  in time, they will upgrade.  In the mean time, they are finding that
their 100 user license is insufficient, and are interested in purchasing a
"second hand" 250 user (or more) license.

If you have a such a creature (ie a server.exe file for 250 users), and
would be willing to part with it for a fee, I'd appreciate hearing from
you, and from that we could negotiate a suitable price.

If figure there must be a good few 3.12 systems sitting in cupboards,
somewhere ...

Hope to hear from you,

Paul Chandler

Wanted to buy: netware 3.12, 250 users

Post by net_admin_da.. » Wed, 11 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Have you found any system_1 disks for 250 user 3.1x?  These are the
disks that have the license.  If you had luck and know of a source, let
me know.  My company is presently using 100 user license 3.11 and 3.12
and are in dire need of 250 user lic.  Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Wanted to buy: netware 3.12, 250 users

Post by Tom Mille » Thu, 12 Aug 1999 04:00:00

If I understand the security issues correctly, your only going to want to
add users on a 3.12 system, there is a security hole in the 3.11 release
that was fixed by 3.12...