Netware 4.1 100 User F.S.

Post by szue.. » Sat, 06 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I have a 100 user copy of Netware 4.1 to sell.
The product has never been installed or registered
although the box has been opened.
Best offer by 1/10/96 takes it.

1. FS: NETWARE 4.1 SFT III 100 Users

Novell NetWare 4.1 SFT III
Product # 00662644035925

Comes complete in Novell red box w/ all original docs and still sealed
envelope unregistered licenced disks.

Make your best offer

Custom T-Shirts, Sweat Shirts, Uniforms, Mouse Pad, Ect...
Start at $3.75/T-Shirt from your LOGO, graphicFILE.*, Saying...
Lowest Price Guarantee for Your Small Orders(1 or 100)
We'll beat any competitor's price and NO Hidden Charge
For more Information and Price List or Samples

2. How to diable AutoPlay in XP

3. FS:Novell 4.1 Netware 100 User lic

4. Automation problem in VC++

5. NW 4.1 100 User F.S.

6. Back up Logs

7. 1999 Medical Applications Guide

8. FS: 100 user 4.1 (unopened Red box)

9. WTB: 50/100 user Netware 4.1, full copy