HP JukeBox & NW 4.1

Post by YOUNG Wo Sa » Wed, 15 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hello,

        Can NW 4.1 HCSS support the HP Model 10 Jukebox? Anyone have
idea about that!

Young Wo Sang         |  Certified Netware Engineer

1. HP JetDirect EX Plus 3 & NW 4.1 - not yet!

Call me crazy but I believed our H-P vendor and H-P's faxback data sheet for
the JetDirect EX Plus 3 print server claiming that it operated as an NDS
native mode print server.

The manual enclosed with the 5 units I bought for a "get it running now"
project indicated that native NDS support was available for units with
firmware rev D.04.06 or higher. All shipped with rev D.04.03, so I assumed
(stupidly, as it turns out) that I could get a flash update from H-P's ftp
site. Turns out that H-P has been trying to get the firmware out of their lab
since August-ish without success, so be prepared to set these boxes up in
bindery mode for a while yet.

 Don Bourrie
 Network Analyst
 Vancouver Hospital & Health Sciences Centre
 Vancouver, BC Canada

 #include std.disclaimer

2. Help: Full System Backup

3. SmartCD for JukeBox Pioner on NW 4.10

4. FS: A2000 Tower system.

5. Help (HP NetServer 5/66 LC, 3Com Etherlink III, NW 4.1)

6. Specs on the Sony CDU77E?

7. HP C1533A DAT and SBACKUP, NW 4.1

8. Performace Domino 525 Test

9. NTP 3.5 on HP-UX && NETWARE 4.1

10. downgrading form NW 4.10 SFT III to NW 4.10

11. NW 4.1 to NW 4.11

12. NW 4.1's coexistence with NW 4.11

13. NW 5 WAN & Old 4.1 Servers