"Processed an NCP with a bad subfunction length, station XX (NCP 23 24)"

"Processed an NCP with a bad subfunction length, station XX (NCP 23 24)"

Can anyone help with the above error message?

Post by Lawrence L. Baldwi » Tue, 06 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> Can anyone help with the above error message?

Are you using Btrieve DOS Requestors?

1. "Processed an incomplete NCP from station xx (NCP 76 0)" - NW41

Hi folks,

Came across a strange situation when using netware 4.1.

We are using a HP Netserver 5/100 with a HP j2577a (10/100VG Ethernet card),
driver dated (10/25/94) version 1.79.

When we do an XCOPY or install applications FROM the server to tge
workstation, we get the following message:

"Processed an incomplete NCP from station xx (NCP 76 0)" error message

on the file server console. However, we do not get the same message when
using the regular COPY or NCOPY command.

Looked thru www.netware.com, and ftp-boi.external.hp.com for any updates

Any suggestions.....?

Thanks

2. How to disable CTRL-Break and/or CTRL-C in a C program

3. "Processed an incomlete NCP from Station n"

4. FS: HP100 LX and Goodies

5. "NCP request with an invalid security signature" ?

6. microvaxII

7. Netware Server Reporting "imcomplete NCP packet" error

8. Video Card

9. "Lock Fail" on NCP Req causing slowdown?

10. PPP client soft that supports NCP BridgeCP or NCP VinesCP for Async interfaces

11. "Station xx attempted to use an unencrypted password..."

13. "Hardware receive mismatch" or "packet length mismatch"