HP 5MP on Novell 4.1 for PC & Mac

Post by Jackso » Wed, 10 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Hi there,

I have a HP 5MP laserprinter that I want to share between Mac users & PC
users on a Novell 4.1 netowork (w/appletalk router).  The HP 5MP is a PCL5
& Postscript printer.  Mac users have no trouble printing to the printer.
However when PC users tried to print to the printer it prints out a banner
saying something about wrong postscript command error.  Any suggestions is
greatly appreciated.

1. Novell 4.1 & Mac -- Help

Using Novell 4.1 and Macs with AppleTalk.  Under Chooser, Appletalk,
select the server, it displays both Novell volumes but the Macs will only
mount the SYS2 volume.  If you choose SYS, you get SYS2.  We need them to
mount SYS  for mail services.  Any suggestions?

2. Looking for basic Membership System

3. FA: $10.00 Novell's Guide to Netware 4.1 Networks & Netware 4.1 2 user license

4. Macro to Split Graphics Window

5. NTP 3.5 on HP-UX && NETWARE 4.1

6. 2nd CCCG program

7. Remote management of HP 5MP connected to server

8. MessageName attribute on WebMethod

9. Novell 4.1 and Macs. Printing zones disappear?!?!?

10. Mac won't log onto Novell 4.1 network.

11. Mac & PC Novell remote access solutions?

12. HP JetDirect EX Plus 3 & NW 4.1 - not yet!

13. HP JukeBox & NW 4.1