Make one's own FONT

Post by HyperGod » Fri, 21 Apr 1995 04:00:00

How do I create my own fonts or design my own typefaces? Could someone
help me out?

Make one's own FONT

Post by BGSo » Sat, 22 Apr 1995 04:00:00

HG-

type the keyword "Macromedia" which will take you to "Macromedia Forum".
Next find the message boards for Fontographer, and read all about it.  Mac
or PC based Font creation tool.

Next try keyword "MDP"; then message boards,  then font and font
utilities, then "help'beginners" or "industry development."  Thats where
the typefce designers hang out on AOL.

Good luck!

Make one's own FONT

Post by Marc Dein » Mon, 24 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

>How do I create my own fonts or design my own typefaces? Could someone
>help me out?
>Check out CorelDraw5.0, it allows you to create your own fonts!
>KMD

1. One's Own Handwriting Font

A year or more ago, I saw an ad offering the service of
creating a font from your own handwriting.  Can anyone
give me a pointer to the company?  Thanks.

--
Bob Munck
USPS:          STARS - 7670

2. What is the Cisco 675's hyperterminal command to check connection speed?

3. 'self-made' fonts on the mac?

4. Unreal Championship!

5. Making ny own Fonts

6. Microsoft Money 2003 Standard

7. Making my own fonts?

8. : Linenumbers in HELP,tb=calls

9. Making your own compressed fonts

10. tool to 'compile' one ttf out of several ttf inputs

11. 30,000 Newsgroups including 'banned' ones available

12. what did the world's first font look like (Guttenberg's movable type)?

13. FAQ's-let's get one