HP4 driver for Windows 3.1?

Post by Todd Smi » Mon, 08 Feb 1993 12:35:20

Is there an FTP site or BBS (in the continental U.S.) where I might
find (& download) a Windows 3.1 printer driver for the Hewlett
Packard Laserjet 4?

Does anyone know of any other source than HP (via snail mail)?
I'd appreciate any help anyone can give?

Thanks.

HP4 driver for Windows 3.1?

Post by Cathy Hampt » Tue, 09 Feb 1993 09:04:43

>Is there an FTP site or BBS (in the continental U.S.) where I might
>find (& download) a Windows 3.1 printer driver for the Hewlett
>Packard Laserjet 4?

>Does anyone know of any other source than HP (via snail mail)?
>I'd appreciate any help anyone can give?

I downloaded the driver from Microsoft's Download Service BBS (sorry,
but I don't have the number) and know it's on both Compuserve and
GEnie, in the Microsoft software libraries.

Ariel