EPS and Font Lab / Fontographer

Post by Lucy » Sun, 13 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hello.

I have Photoshop 5, Freehand 8, Font Lab, and Fontographer. And I'm computer
illiterate.

How do I create an EPS image that can be imported into Font Lab? Which type
of EPS should I save in? Are colours allowed etc etc?

Thanks.

EPS and Font Lab / Fontographer

Post by Widge » Mon, 14 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hello
i know that you can import differnt types of graphic to FontLab, i used
bitmaps (bmp), but they have to be 2 colours only; (black and white). I came
across problems while trying to save bitmaps in two colours that were
acceptable for importing into FontLab. So i had to take all the images into
PainShop Pro and redice the colours to 2, so that they could be imported.

There maywell be a much easier way of exporting/importing letters/glyphs in
an image format compatible with both Photoshop & Fontlab.

Jason.
aka Widget
http://www.widgetsworld.co.uk
Astrology Fonts

Quote:> Hello.

> I have Photoshop 5, Freehand 8, Font Lab, and Fontographer. And I'm
computer
> illiterate.

> How do I create an EPS image that can be imported into Font Lab? Which
type
> of EPS should I save in? Are colours allowed etc etc?

> Thanks.

1. Fontographer/Fontmonger/Font Lab?

Would anybody like to share their opinions on the relative
strengths/weaknesses of Fontographer, Fontmonger, and Font Lab
for creating Windows TrueType fonts? I need to recommend a font
editor to someone who has created many bitmap fonts and now wants
to convert some of them to TrueType. Much thanks.

2. Softcam Crack ??

3. Fontographer Errors Importing EPS

4. DOS->MAC file transfer using Syquest 45mb cartridges?

5. fontographer and eps import; help please

6. Newbie problem

7. EPS files for Fontographer

8. tested, of course!

9. OMEGA Font Labs : 3 new fonts

10. OMEGA Font Labs: 2 New Freeware Fonts

11. OMEGA Font Labs - 34 Freeware/Shareware Fonts now online!

12. Font Lab Upgrade.exe ?

13. Font Lab 3.0 on Mac 9.0?