Does any one know how to created Sun UNIX font using FOG4.1 or FontLab 2.5

Does any one know how to created Sun UNIX font using FOG4.1 or FontLab 2.5

Post by Vijay K. Pate » Fri, 07 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I have Fontographer for Mac 4.1.3 and 4.1 for Win95.  Also, I have
FontLab 2.5 for PC.  I like to know how to create SUN Unix OS font.  I
have created variety of way to make SUN Unix font using Fontographer for
MAC.  It does not workout yet.  If anyone have any idea then please let
me know.  Thanks.

--
Vijay K. Patel  (817) 292-6412

http://www.flash.net/~patelvk/indianfonts.html

1. Question about FONTLAB 2.5

Hi,

        Does anyone have a text file that has instructions on how
to use Fontlab 2.5?  I just can't seem to figure out how to use the
darn thing.  Thanks in advance.

2. Connecting to a PC

3. Fontlab 2.5

4. DateBk4

5. Is FontLab 2.5 available at any European company

6. CODE: [386Enh] device key in system.ini

7. Review of ScanFont in FontLab 2.5?

8. I try again

9. FontLab 2.5, zeroth impressions

10. FontLab 2.5 -- new font editing program

11. How to create Sun PostScript font using Fontographer Mac.

12. Type-Designer 2.5