TrueType fonts and string width

Post by aran » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:54:43

Hi,
a, hopefully, simple question.
Can someone tell me how I work out the length of a printed string for
a given set of truetype font metrics ?
If anyone has some sample code (C?) to acheive this that'd be great.

Thanks,
Ary

TrueType fonts and string width

Post by David Glen » Mon, 18 Mar 2002 01:55:11

Hi Ary,

One of the developers from my team replied to you pointing you to MSDN where
there is code to help you do this. Let me know if you didn't receive that
email, ok?

--

David Glenn, Microsoft Typography
http://www.microsoft.com/typography