Please ID the font in this small .GIF - mystery.gif (0/1)

Please ID the font in this small .GIF - mystery.gif (0/1)

Post by Eric Newm » Thu, 01 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Could someone please identify by name the font in this .GIF and tell
me where one might obtain it? Thank you.

E-mail responses appreciated--my server is wacky and doesn't get (or
retain) all postings.

Eric Newman

Post by Barry & Susan Sto » Thu, 01 Aug 1996 04:00:00

> Could someone please identify by name the font in this .GIF and tell
> me where one might obtain it? Thank you.

Try posting in comp.fonts. Better fishin ovah thayuh.

Om Shanti?BS

--
Barry & Susan Stock 30630-0708

Post by Elzo Smi » Fri, 02 Aug 1996 04:00:00

> Could someone please identify by name the font in this .GIF and tell
> me where one might obtain it? Thank you.

It's the 'Journal'. If I'm not mistaking it's from Emigre (1990)
http://www.emigre.com

--

Wanneer komt je studiefinanciering binnen:
http://www.ib-groep.nl/cgi-redactie/httpayday?netscape

Welke wegen zijn er vandaag opengebroken in Groningen:
http://www.noord.bart.nl/~elzosmid/ce.html

Post by Jim Cap » Sat, 03 Aug 1996 04:00:00

> > Could someone please identify by name the font in this .GIF and tell
> > me where one might obtain it? Thank you.

> Try posting in comp.fonts. Better fishin ovah thayuh.

It *was* crossposted to comp.fonts.

Jim Cape
Graphic Designer

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
        -- Unknown