FF Scala Sans

Post by amster.. » Mon, 20 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi there,

I'm desperately looking for this font: scala sans or FF Scala Sans
Can you help me? or do you know anyone who can??

Thanx

Peter, Amsterdam

FF Scala Sans

Post by Charles Hedri » Tue, 21 Nov 2000 04:00:00

>I'm desperately looking for this font: scala sans or FF Scala Sans
>Can you help me? or do you know anyone who can??

If you're looking for a legitimate copy, you want the nearest FontShop.
The US location is www.fontshop.com.  I've lost the URL to the
main index, but the German one, www.fontshop.de, seems to be the home,
so probably somewhere on their site they will have a list of all
of them.

1. REQ's: Dante MT, Trinite, FF Scala, ITC Legacy Sans/Serif

Anyone have these fonts? They're not terribly common, but I would appreciate
a posting if anyone has them:

Dante MT
Trinite
FF Scala
ITC Legacy Sans
ITC Legacy Serif

Complete (or nearly complete) sets only please - if you only have two or
three styles of a font, don't bother.

In case you were wondering, I'm not being greedy - just 'hopeful' ;-)

tia
-Marc

2. Conflict?? VC++ and WD 32 bit disk access

3. need scala and scala sans!

4. FS: Amiga 4000 Flyer/Toaster Oven System

5. REQ: FF Scala

6. Z-Finance Beta

7. Save my day! Looking for FF Scala

8. Kerning in FF Scala Italic