zapf humst bt

Post by virgin » Wed, 06 Jun 2001 06:10:28

Where can I get zapf humst bt font?

Thanks

zapf humst bt

Post by Optimu » Wed, 06 Jun 2001 12:03:20

You can get it from Bitstream or from the distribution disks of some Corel
applications such as Draw and Word Perfect.

Http://www.bitstream.com

-Tom

Quote:> Where can I get zapf humst bt font?

> Thanks

zapf humst bt

Post by virgin » Thu, 07 Jun 2001 00:59:56

Thanks for the direction, I was able to find it.

> You can get it from Bitstream or from the distribution disks of some Corel
> applications such as Draw and Word Perfect.

> Http://www.bitstream.com

> -Tom

> > Where can I get zapf humst bt font?

> > Thanks

1. Benguiat Bk BT Bold & Swiss 911 Xcm BT Normal Wanted

I am urgently looking to replace the above two true type fonts which are
needed by my son to complete some school work. They have somehow got
lost from our system. I think they came possibly with CorelDraw 8 but I
can't find them on my CD anymore!

Thanks in advance if anyone can email them to me.

Chris D
--
Chris N. Deuchar, Nottingham University,
Sutton Bonington Campus, Loughborough, LE12 5RD

2. Questions on BNF.

3. Looking for NewsGoth Cn BT, MatrixScript, Minon and Franklin Goth BT

4. NeXT Color Monitor On a Sparc 1+

5. Source for 2 fonts needed: ClassGarmnd BT Roman Flareserif821 BT Roman

6. Serial PocketPC

7. what do the letters BT in Letter Gothic BT stand for?

8. ROM upgrade sample code...

9. Umbra BT and MurrayHill Bd BT fonts Source?

10. Zapf's Palatino based on Florence lettering?

11. REQ: ITC Zapf Dingbats

12. Zapf font needed...

13. Looking for Zapf Calligraphic 801 Equivalent