Trivial Pursuit Font

Post by Minusk » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:44:26

Hi does anyone have any ideia the name of the font, if it exists?
I found similars... the major problem is the  "r"

http://8bs.com/scans/games/disc/gd18.jpg

thx in advance

Trivial Pursuit Font

Post by txort » Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:09:05

> http://www.veryComputer.com/

Trivial font is Balm*by Letraset Esselte.

1. Win XP Font?

Good Day everyone,

I started working on a web site a few months back, and successfull managed
to lose the font names I used.  Since I have downgraded from XP to Win98
(long story), and can't find the font in my library (800 fonts).  Can
anyone help identify the font used for the menu items under the logo
(captions: business writing programs, consulting, personal growth topics,
and conferences/meetings)

http://www.bytechcanada.net/eclectic/july7/menufont.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks folks!

Slawek

--
Bytech IT Solutions
http://www.bytechcanada.net

2. Using NT Dr. Watson Logs

3. weird square fonts on 3 diff app what is it? plssss help

4. scandisc

5. Req: Looking for the fonts used by the Anaheim Angels

6. Connection Manager Trouble

7. Please help me to identify a font

8. WTB: Your used HP 5L cartridges.

9. I'd like help with identifying this font please

10. Font request: Compacta

11. Font ID please

12. Fonts for Germany

13. PHP-Nuke Fonts and Fiat Fonts