Take a look and tell me...

Post by Joan M.M » Tue, 18 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi, type aficionados,
Even if you don't speak my language (and most of you won't...)
please take a few minutes to take a look at the typography
section of my web and tell me what do you think:
http://teleline.terra.es/personal/joanmmas/tipog/

Thanks and help yourself to some original dingbats at
http://teleline.terra.es/personal/joanmmas/tipog/free_fonts1.htm

Best to all at the group
Joan

1. Could someone please tell me what I'm looking for?

I'm not sure if I'm trying to find graphics or a font. I need A to Z in a
fancy scroll sort of thing with vines, flowers or similar interwoven around
the font (the sort of thing you may see as a printed or embossed initial on
a greeting card cover for example).

Could someone please suggest a starting point. I've tried to design my own I
really stink as a designer.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

2. Cracking PST-File (Outlook 2000)

3. If Heidelberg hasn't taken over Linotype's font business, who has?

4. AS/400,RPG/400 emulator for DOS?

5. ----Please Help,Fonts have taken over!!!--------

6. Consumer Confidence <--> Manufacturer Confidence

7. We have taken the Hassles out of the net

8. Help! How do I fix a corrupt mailbox

9. Ares Software Taken By Adobe Giant!!!!

10. ** Wanted: Application that tells me what fonts I never use

11. Please tell me what font this is

12. How to tell Windows to use designed styles?

13. Can you tell me about the CreateFile or fopen