Font from old Simpsons book

Post by I am » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:46:32

I have the book "Bart Simpson's Guide to Life". In most of the pages, the
author (who we are led to believe is Master Simpson himself) types in a small,
cute looking font.

I did one of those "Look Inside" things at amazon.com and came up with this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/006096975X/ref=lib_rd_s...
1/103-0909785-4143810?v=glance&s=books&vi=reader&img=7#reader-link

The small font in which the index is written is the one I am looking for.
Haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Thanks muchly!

and the music turned to swing
and the tall handsome wonderful person
spun me around
and we made beautiful music
with our laughter

Font from old Simpsons book

Post by James Vipon » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:04:29

Font from old Simpsons book

Post by I am » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:05:09

Quote:>My understanding is that this particular font is owned by 20th
>Century Fox and not available to the public. I've seen it used as
>body text for some articles in Simpsons Illustrated magazine, circa
>1992-94.

::sighs:: Well, that's lame.

and the music turned to swing
and the tall handsome wonderful person
spun me around
and we made beautiful music
with our laughter

1. Help: Looking for special font used in old books

I am looking for a font (freeware) and it has to look like this:

http://www.fonts.com/findfonts/detail.asp?pid=203132
or
http://www.fonts.com/findfonts/detail.asp?pid=206595

It is important that the numbers are like shown in the links (i.e. not
the same size). Besides that, it has to be a True Type font and I
should be able to type the all the special characters shown in the
links too.

Lucas

2. VSS in sun solaris platform

3. Old french books font

4. <<<<<<<<< help !!!! Training Files for Pro/Mechanica >>>>>>>>>>>>>

5. Wanted: Old (before 1950) type specimen books

6. Seminar + graphicx = slide papersize always a4 papersize?????

7. Need TrueTypeFont Simpson - mugshots.TTF [3/3]

8. Where's Ropstream operator << (Ropstream, RTStreamable)?

9. simpsons font

10. I NEED A SIMPSONS FONT

11. REQ: "Simpson's" font

12. Simpsons font