Font Identification

Post by henrys_ca » Sat, 03 Nov 2001 19:58:44

Hi All,

Does anyone know a similar font to this:
http://members.tripod.com/henrys_cat/daisies.jpg

The image pretty much predates computers so its more of a creative exercise
in pattern matching, as I have found several similar fonts that are great
except for the A or the O etc. If anyone knows a good substitute I would be
very grateful.

For background info the image is from a Czech New wave film called
"Daisies", very, very odd blend of surreal imagery and dinner parties.

cheers

georgewilliamson

Font Identification

Post by RSD9 » Sat, 03 Nov 2001 23:09:49

"...
Sorry, but the page or file that you're looking for is not here.
Please check to see that you've entered the correct URL. If you've spelled and capitalized
the address correctly, then the content may have been moved. Possibly, the member has
changed files, is no longer building on Tripod, or may have posted content in violation of
the Tripod Terms of Service. If you think you may be getting this message in error, please
try again later.
..."

Quote:> Hi All,

> Does anyone know a similar font to this:
> http://members.tripod.com/henrys_cat/daisies.jpg

> The image pretty much predates computers so its more of a creative exercise
> in pattern matching, as I have found several similar fonts that are great
> except for the A or the O etc. If anyone knows a good substitute I would be
> very grateful.

> For background info the image is from a Czech New wave film called
> "Daisies", very, very odd blend of surreal imagery and dinner parties.

> cheers

> georgewilliamson

Font Identification

Post by henrys_ca » Sun, 04 Nov 2001 05:51:04

Quote:> > Hi All,

> > Does anyone know a similar font to this:
> > http://members.tripod.com/henrys_cat/daisies.jpg

> > The image pretty much predates computers so its more of a creative
exercise
> > in pattern matching, as I have found several similar fonts that are
great
> > except for the A or the O etc. If anyone knows a good substitute I would
be
> > very grateful.

> > For background info the image is from a Czech New wave film called
> > "Daisies", very, very odd blend of surreal imagery and dinner parties.

> > cheers

> > georgewilliamson

Damn .com / .co.uk mixups...

http://members.tripod.co.uk/henrys_cat/daisies.jpg