Need Font Robs Medium

Post by Jan » Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:50:56

I need font for ROBS MEDIUM  Original is in Gerber System
Is it possible to download this font somewhere in TTF
I need it forWord to print some names in T Shirts

Thanks

Regards Jan

Need Font Robs Medium

Post by Amethys » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:47:49

> I need font for ROBS MEDIUM  Original is in Gerber System
> Is it possible to download this font somewhere in TTF
> I need it forWord to print some names in T Shirts

> Thanks

> Regards Jan

No this is a commercial font and cannot be downloaded (I am assuming you
meant gratis). You can purchase it by calling or writing here

SPANDEX BENELUX BV
Koningsschot 39
3905 Veenendaal
Holland
Tel: 0318 530111
Fax: 0318 527960

--
Cassandra
Card carrying member of the Fresh Start Club 'The Undead Are People

Reply address is fake. Please send all praise, abuse, insults, bequests
of 1million to cassandra (at) craigy34 (dot) freeserve (dot) co (dot)
uk. Change the obvious to the obvious.
Private requests for assistance will not be acknowledged. Please post
all correspondence to the group so that all may benefit. Thank you.

1. Need help finding Franklin Gothic Medium and Optimum Normal and Bold (TTF)

Hello,

After a HD-Crash I lost 2 Fonts:

Franklin Gothic Medium (I have Bold und Condensed)

Optimum Normal und Bold (not Optima and Opus, both I have)

I need the two Fonts urgently, otherwise I must redesign a Poster. I can't
remeber where I 've got these two fonts originally. Who knows where I can
get both?

Thank you

Franz-Georg

2. Axim Metal Case

3. PC Font Needed Formata Medium italic

4. Ping problem

5. Mobile Medium (need it desperatley!!!)

6. Reason for sun sensitivity to keyboard cable removal ??

7. Need META PLUS MEDIUM ROMAN

8. Time Zones

9. Need Veljovic medium...

10. Need Helvetica-Medium window font!

11. veljovic.medium font needed

12. I need Frankfurter medium

13. I NEED the TT font ALBERTUS MEDIUM !!!