need font

Post by Michael Brau » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:02:29

Hi,

Need the Font Pioneer BT.

--
Michael

need font

Post by Amethys » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:41:26

> Hi,

> Need the Font Pioneer BT.

Pioneer can be purchased here
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/itc/pioneer/familytree.html.
--
Cassandra
Card carrying member of the Fresh Start Club 'The Undead Are People

Reply address is fake. Please send all praise, abuse, insults, bequests
of 1million to cassandra (at) craigy34 (dot) freeserve (dot) co (dot)
uk. Change the obvious to the obvious.
Private requests for assistance will not be acknowledged. Please post
all correspondence to the group so that all may benefit. Thank you.

1. Need font ID like Present

Hi all.  I need to ID a font that's practically identical to Present
(http://itc.identifont.co.uk/partner?4X6D9NG0A7G19N1JKWBAK4KCW2D937MC+...)
but with the following changes (most to least important):
1. No crossbar on the Z
2. The descender on the y does not go over horizontally
3. More closed upper-case O
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bob

2. Pulling my hairs - The X-th time this question is asked....

3. Need font ID

4. Move adjacent value to next in column

5. need font DAX please

6. Question about answer supervision

7. please help! need font ID'ed

8. How to access 2nd ISP