Malayalam Fonts needed

Post by AKASH CONSULTAN » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:45:07

Hai I want to get some malayalam fonts new. Not that which is in ism...

Malayalam Fonts needed

Post by Alan Wo » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:06:53

> I want to get some malayalam fonts new. Not that which is in ism...

You can find links to some Unicode Malayalam fonts here:

<http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/fonts_windows.html#malayalam>

--
Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)

1. Malayalam truetype font needed

If anybody has a Malayalam Truetype font, knows where I can get one, please
send me information.  I'd prefer this to be inexpensive, as I am a poor
graduate student, but please send me information on commercial fonts.
Any help with the mapping the character set, and a description of how the keys
would be arranged on the keyboard will be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
                Sam Mathew
                Dept. of Chemistry
                Tufts University
                Medford,  MA 02155

PS:
  Malayalam is a south Indian language of 30 million people.

2. FA: visionICE CPU32 BDM Emulator by Embedded Support Tools/Wind River Systems ($49.99)

3. Malayalam Font in Mac format

4. AT command in Windows 2000

5. malayalam font???

6. 3.5 disks

7. Any Malayalam Type 1 fonts ?

8. varargs (again)

9. Malayalam font

10. Malayalam font?

11. need need

12. Need HelveticaBold TT (Mac) Need HelveticaBold TT (Mac)

13. Need "News Serif" in TTF; Need type 1 to TTF converter