Need "LCD" TT Font

Post by Bob Chebb » Tue, 12 May 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I find a font resembling an LCD read out?

For Windows, True Type.

Thanks.

Need "LCD" TT Font

Post by Mich » Wed, 13 May 1998 04:00:00

> Does anyone know where I find a font resembling an LCD read out?

> For Windows, True Type.

> Thanks.

See the site below, Display fonts section. Several such fonts are
available. Some conformant to the true LCD rendition, some others more
'artistic'.

:)
Display fonts, Foreign fonts, Text fonts, Discovery fonts, Custom ...

           Check http://www.matchfonts.com

Online catalog, online shopping with immediate delivery, and free samples for Windows, Macintosh & OS/2.