TT font manager<<recommendations??>>

Post by David Linds » Wed, 06 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Can anyone recommend a TT font manager, that allows you to view & print uninnun installed fonts.  I've seen and tried Fontspec v.6??, would like to see what  others have seen and can recommend.  Shareware or commercial.

Dave Lindsey

--

TT font manager<<recommendations??>>

Post by Tristan Needh » Thu, 07 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

>Can anyone recommend a TT font manager, that allows you to view & print
>uninnun installed fonts.  I've seen and tried Fontspec v.6??, would like to
>see what  others have seen and can recommend.  Shareware or commercial.

I use "FontMinder", which I like very much, and which does everything you
ask for in your post. It also handles PostScript fonts with equal ease.
The current version is 2.5, but 3.0 is due out any day now.

So far as I know, there is no shareware version available for you to try out.
You simply have to buy it.

Good luck,

Tristan Needham
Mathematics Dept., University of  San Francisco
(415) 666-6616  FAX: (415) 666-2346

1. <^><^><^>Freelance Hard Worker<^><^><^>

Web Design, Logo Design, Illustration, Computer Rendering, Graphic
Design, Page Layouts... I am a very experienced designer looking for
freelance work. I have excellent rates and I have very innovative ideas
and knowledge in almost all areas of design using almost all software on
both PC and MAC platforms. Please contact me at...
--
______________________________C4 GRAPHICS_______________________________
Brad T. Haffey

2. where is "Warp Flash"?

3. >>>>>>>>suggested FAQ<<<<<<<<<<<

4. CGA to analog

5. >>>>> REQ: Bookman font <<<<<

6. Client Install Problem

7. >>>>Looking for Technical/Tekton BOLD<<<<

8. How Can I Slow Down My Pentium in DOS to Run Old Games

9. <<>> COMPUTER SOFTWARE / HARDWARE <<>>

10. >>>>>DESCENT FONT<<<<<<<<<<

11. >>>>>> REQ: Repiblik San Font <<<<<<<<

12. >> 1920's German Fonts - Zabel Roman etc <<<<<

13. <<< REQ: Hirosh - Mac Format >>>