req.font

Post by Scott Ros » Mon, 20 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I need a font that is similar ro the old terminal font.  It is the font
that the old drivers licences used.  Any help on where to get this would
be greatly appreciated.

req.font

Post by Anton Sherwo » Sun, 26 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Costing the net hundreds if not thousands of dollars,

: I need a font that is similar ro the old terminal font.  It is the font
: that the old drivers licences used.  Any help on where to get this would
: be greatly appreciated.

I've created fonts like that, more than once ... how hard can it be?
--

"America is at that awkward stage.  It's too late to work within
the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." --Claire Wolfe