Looking for Eurostyle ttf

Post by ErisG » Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:05:25

Once again another font escaped my computer.

If anyone has this font please pass it along or point the way to it.

thanks

Looking for Eurostyle ttf

Post by Rastigna » Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:26:15

fh.aol.com>, ErisGoD says:

Quote:> Once again another font escaped my computer.

> If anyone has this font please pass it along or point the way to it.

> thanks

I'll post the 3 variations I have over on alt.binaries.fonts

Looking for Eurostyle ttf

Post by ErisG » Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:11:01

Thanks so much!

1. Eurostile/Eurostyle Win TTF

:-)

I have a few seperate bits and pieces, but I'm trying to complete the
Eurostile family (especially the extended versions) for Windows.
Anyone know where to find them, who sells a complete set, what software
they are distributed with, etc... ?
Any help appreciated; thanks in advance !

Marc.

2. Using IE with OmniGo Online

3. Looking for EUROSTYLE font family

4. PC Week

5. HELP! looking for eurostyle font

6. IIgs Softs 4 Sale

7. Eurostyle Bold Extended #2

8. Router Statistics

9. Need Square 721 or Eurostyle with Cyrillic encoding.

10. Looking for Univers 59 Ultra Condensed.ttf and/or MetaPlusMedium Italic.ttf

11. Eurostyle (Bold) Extended ?

12. Eurostyle needed

13. needed: Garramond Bk Eurostyle