where can find FontLab software demo version

where can find FontLab software demo version

  as subject !    thanks!

Post by Eldon Sar » Sun, 14 Jan 1996 04:00:00

>  as subject !    thanks!

I believe I got a demo from the comp.fonts web home page at
     http://jasper.ora.com/comp.fonts/

Computer Technology Editorial and Public Relations
Technical Publication Consulting, Production and Design

1. Expert's view on FontLab Composer (demo)?

On www.pyrus.com I found FontLab Composer:
"The world's first 'full size' font editor. Full support for
international versions of Windows and MacIntosh. CID-keyed fonts for
Chinese, Japanese and Korean fonts."
as the 'ad' reads.

I downloaded the demo and can indeed import Japanese fonts. I am not
in typography, only want to have a facility to create "educational
characters" (e.g. radicals and other repeated elements) within an
existing -Japanese- character set.
Sofar I was only aware of the Mac version of Fontographer being
capable of handling double-byte sets, I am PC oriented though.

Any comment on Composer (and the task I want to perform) is highly
appreciated. TIA.

Hans Meijeraan

2. How do you gewt a terminal window with dial-up?

3. FontLab demo, where?

4. Transparent groupboxes

5. Demo version of fontographer

6. I Need a OCX for viewing DXF vs14

7. A wish list for Fontlab new version

8. Plex 12/20, CDRW media, and what Plextor had to say about it.

9. need to make a bold version of font using FontLab

10. News Flash : Spindler and CEO canned at Apple

11. Looking For "Canned Goods " Fonts