REQ's: Dante MT, Trinite, FF Scala, ITC Legacy Sans/Serif

REQ's: Dante MT, Trinite, FF Scala, ITC Legacy Sans/Serif

Post by Marc Macaule » Thu, 31 May 2001 10:19:07

Anyone have these fonts? They're not terribly common, but I would appreciate
a posting if anyone has them:

Dante MT
Trinite
FF Scala
ITC Legacy Sans
ITC Legacy Serif

Complete (or nearly complete) sets only please - if you only have two or
three styles of a font, don't bother.

In case you were wondering, I'm not being greedy - just 'hopeful' ;-)

tia
-Marc

REQ's: Dante MT, Trinite, FF Scala, ITC Legacy Sans/Serif

Post by David Glen » Mon, 11 Jun 2001 01:21:39

marc,

These fonts aren't free, nor are they "shareware." Can't knock you for being
honest but if you really need them you can hopefully charge a client for the
cost of them or if your own personal use is important you can hopefully
justify the cost to yourself.

You might get lucky and find some of these fonts in products like Corel,
etc.

Regards,

-dave

--

David Glenn, Program Manager
www.microsoft.com/typography

Quote:> Anyone have these fonts? They're not terribly common, but I would
appreciate
> a posting if anyone has them:

> Dante MT
> Trinite
> FF Scala
> ITC Legacy Sans
> ITC Legacy Serif

> Complete (or nearly complete) sets only please - if you only have two or
> three styles of a font, don't bother.

> In case you were wondering, I'm not being greedy - just 'hopeful' ;-)

> tia
> -Marc

REQ's: Dante MT, Trinite, FF Scala, ITC Legacy Sans/Serif

Post by Andreas H?fel » Mon, 18 Jun 2001 07:08:25

Quote:> You might get lucky and find some of these fonts in products like Corel,
> etc.

Too recent I'm afraid. It usually takes 25 years to allow
"legal lookalikes" according to EU law which seems to be
regarded as a kind of unofficial standard by US firms too.
See "Book Antiqua", "Calisto MT" (Caxton) etc.

regards
Andreas