Seeking Iconic Retro font cartoon figures

Seeking Iconic Retro font cartoon figures

Post by NYTed6644090 » Sun, 15 Jul 2001 07:13:58

I know there exists a retro cartoon iconic font of Dunces, Police, cartoon
figures etc.... anyone know where I can find this??? The style was like The
characters in the monopoly game as an example...

Thanks
Ted

Seeking Iconic Retro font cartoon figures

Post by mary » Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:22:26

Perhaps you mean "Retrobats"? It's here:

http://www.fontalicious.com/fontext/glamocon.htm

Or "Return of the Retrobats" here:

http://www.fontparty.com/display.php3?id=2&set=165

Just guessing really, but both those sites are worth perusing further if
it's something else.

Mary.

--
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
permitted to remain children all our lives.

Albert Einstein.