30,000 Newsgroups including 'banned' ones available

30,000 Newsgroups including 'banned' ones available

Post by Mike Jenkin » Fri, 17 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>If your ISP censors your newsgroup access (eg you are not getting at least
>30,000 newsgroups) visit

Already got `em, mate. I use DEMON, who are great, if a bit unreliable.
--
Mike Jenkins

30,000 Newsgroups including 'banned' ones available

Post by Michael Milbur » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

yes, but we are having to change to AOL here at school as we can't afford
demon any more...

> >If your ISP censors your newsgroup access (eg you are not getting at
least
> >30,000 newsgroups) visit

> Already got `em, mate. I use DEMON, who are great, if a bit unreliable.
> --
> Mike Jenkins

30,000 Newsgroups including 'banned' ones available

Post by Mike Jenkin » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>yes, but we are having to change to AOL here at school as we can't afford
>demon any more...

In which case, you should be working instead of looking at dodgy
newsgoups, you young tinker.
--
Mike Jenkins

1. tool to 'compile' one ttf out of several ttf inputs

Hi,

I am looking for a tool that is able to combine several ttf fonts to one new
one.

The reason is, that I need a unicode font with arab + kanji +
western_chars_in_Arial + some_symbols + some_proprietary_symbols in one single
ttf fontfile.

This copy and paste tool should make the character mappings available and
preserve existing hints.

It does not need to allow editing of the glyphs.

Hints appreciated, Kay.

2. compact way to compare value of macro var to a set of integers (Solved)

3. what did the world's first font look like (Guttenberg's movable type)?

4. More on disappearing change bars

5. FAQ's-let's get one

6. I can speak, but I can't hear!

7. Are there any 'real' fonts available?

8. Net software

9. Desperately Seeking Decorative Letters 'X' & 'Y'

10. What do the abbrevs 'BT' and 'ATT',... in font names mean?

11. How to convert 'y' to 'z'?

12. What does 'L' or 'D' mean in URW font names?

13. Help, Need 'Schoolboy' or 'Skoolboy' font please