Need help

Post by Firefl » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:54:17

Hi, please can someone go to www.gnfr.com and tell me what font the words
are written in.

The site is a riddles site, and to break the riddle, you have to recognise
the font.

Thanks for any help

Need help

Post by Mike Yaneg » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 06:43:55

Firefly wrote on 7/7/03 1:54 PM:

Quote:> Hi, please can someone go to www.gnfr.com and tell me what font the words
> are written in.

> The site is a riddles site, and to break the riddle, you have to recognise
> the font.

> Thanks for any help

I don't think it's necessary at all to know the font. It appears to be a
straight substitution code, so look for the most common symbol and make it
an 'e'. Look for single letters that must be either 'a' or 'I'. Look for
double letter pairs, etc. Simple games we all played.
--
- Mike Yanega
 Bowfin Printworks - "Finding Just Your Type"

Need help

Post by Jackie Laderout » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 07:53:05

>Hi, please can someone go to www.gnfr.com and tell me what font the words
>are written in.

>The site is a riddles site, and to break the riddle, you have to recognise
>the font.

>Thanks for any help

It's a font used to write Cree (aka Ojibway, or Oji-cree).

But the way I read it, there are some typos in the image.

Jackie

--
< o \"/  Don't play cat and mouse with me!  PSP 8 Private Beta     (

*****************************************************************/\o/\

1. help need help ;)

can anybody help me ;)
i'm looking for a font used by audi in their logo but.... i cannot find it
anywhere ;(
maybe u can help me with this problem.
thanx for any answer and i hope u'll help me ;)

www.audi.klub.info.pl

2. Warp4 will not see SCSI cdrom

3. Need Help Locating A Particular Font, Please Help!

4. EAP authentication

5. Need help identifying a font

6. Silly Me

7. Need help identifying a font.

8. Money 2005 without passport or online links?

9. Need help: Mac OS 9, Helvetica Unique Bold

10. Need help with UCC/EAN-128 Barcode font

11. need help to identify a font!

12. need help about font glyph

13. I really need help identifying this font