New NT E-zine Touts New Column for Busy Executives

New NT E-zine Touts New Column for Busy Executives

Post by Bob Elst » Sat, 21 Sep 1996 04:00:00

NT Advantage (http://www.ntadvantage.com/), the hot, new Windows NT
e-zine began a weekly column entitled "NT/Executive Briefing".  The
column discusses how busy executives can stay on top of the latest NT
business news without spending their life buried in trade
publications.  The new column is authored by Art Baker, an
information-industry veteran.

The e-zine discusses other hot topics such as Netscapes legal actions
against Microsoft, the "Big Kiss Off" for Net newbies, a foray into
rabid anti-Microsoft country, and a viewer poll of the controversy
regarding which browser is best Netscape Navigator or Microsofts
Internet Explorer.  Another feature deals with installing Windows NT
-- from a womans perspective and read the controversies stirred up by
several of the e-zines columns in our Letters to the Editor column.

Its all entertaining reading from Internets freshest, hottest new
Windows NT-related e-zine.

Beverly Hills Software                 http://www.bhs.com
             The Windows NT Resource Center
             The BackOffice Resource Center

Post by Jeff Pazahani » Wed, 25 Sep 1996 04:00:00

>NT Advantage (http://www.ntadvantage.com/), the hot, new Windows NT
>e-zine began a weekly column entitled "NT/Executive Briefing".

Error- 404

Requested Information

/

is unavailable. Failed to connect to server
206.17.91.216 (80)
reason: connect: Connection refused

http-gw version V3.1 / 0 ()
Jeffrey Pazahanick                          Server Engineer
Certified Netware Engineer                     Star Tribune

http://www.winternet.com/~jeffpaz           Minneapolis, MN

New NT E-zine Touts New Column for Busy Executives

Post by Ralph Bad » Fri, 04 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I received same errors. Tried later in day and got in. Think they don't
have much capacity for connections.
Ralph Bade

IS Project Mgr.
Hubbard Milling Company
Mankato, MN

> >NT Advantage (http://www.ntadvantage.com/), the hot, new Windows NT
> >e-zine began a weekly column entitled "NT/Executive Briefing".

> Error- 404

> Requested Information

> /

> is unavailable. Failed to connect to server
> 206.17.91.216 (80)
> reason: connect: Connection refused

> http-gw version V3.1 / 0 ()
> Jeffrey Pazahanick                          Server Engineer
> Certified Netware Engineer                     Star Tribune

> http://www.winternet.com/~jeffpaz           Minneapolis, MN

1. WinNT or Internet Writers Wanted for New E-Zine

Beverly Hills Software's (http://www.bhs.com) new e-zine, NTAdvantage
(http://www.ntadvantage.com/), aimed primarily at Windows NT and
BackOffice users, publishes quality, informative articles describing
behind-the-scenes activity at Microsoft, promising future
developments, and valuable how-to tips for quickly mastering new
technology.

The e-zine is looking for freelance writers who are familiar with
Microsoft technology, the Internet, and have interesting story ideas.

story idea.  The magazine pays competitive rates for all accepted
stories.

Beverly Hills Software                 http://www.bhs.com
             The Windows NT Resource Center
             The BackOffice Resource Center

2. IMS Mail retrieval problem

3. New WinNT E-Zine Promises Interesting Reading

4. POP3 Connection Help!

5. WinNT or Internet Writers Wanted for New E-Zine

6. Exchange and SQL Together

7. New WinNT E-Zine Launched

8. Exchange 2000 uptime estimates

9. Adding a New Site/New Organization in a NT 4.0 Domain

10. Moving Exchange from Old Machine to New NT Installed on New Machine

11. a new added column to the software data base

12. View - Columns and new recipient properties

13. Exchange 2000 view columns does not display new user properties